Gone to Spain!

 

Gone to Spain...Not me but my paintings!

I was invited to be represented at a new gallery in Madrid, Spain and four Lyrical Expressions have now arrived at Monat Gallery:  Nature Rejoices, Jubilation, Invitation and Continuous Resolutions. These are the works that will be exhibited.

Two Paintings will be showing at the Monaco Art Fair with Monat Gallery in August and a group exhibit will be arranged sometime this year. I will keep you posted about the dates of the exhibitions and I am very happy to announce the first international exhibition of Appleby originals.

These contemporary expressions are like colourful movements of a song in which I focused on vibrant colour flow, with repetitions and varied with texturing of brushes and palette knives.

In celebration of this event I have made Giclee Prints of some of these paintings which are available on my shop website.

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER'S JOY

Expressing the Landscape Poem

Monaco Art Fair